- 229 Stenographer – Deadline 18-Apr-2017
- 176 Peon, Chowkidar etc – Deadlines 9th November 2016 (At Haryana)
- 561 Clerk Vacancies – Deadlines 24th October2016 (At Punjab)
Society for Centralized Recruitment of SSSC functions under HC of Punjab and Haryana. It was formed to make appointment of Clerk, Stenographer Grade III, and Driver of the states of Punjab, Haryana and Union Territory Chandigarh. Visit home page of S.S.S.C i.e. www.sssc.gov.in to know about agency, organization, duties, examination calendar, recruitment, result, admit card, recruitments and plenty more details. We created this SSSC Recruitment 2016 – 2017 web page to provide latest job information and related updates.
High Court of Punjab & Haryana Recruitment 2017- 229 Stenographer
Punjab and Haryana High Court notified about new recruitment notification for the year 2017 2018. According to latest notification total 229 jobs open for Stenographer, out of which 51 (fifty one) vacancy for General, 81 (eighty one) for SC of Punjab, 22 (twenty two) for BC/OBC, 20 (twenty) for PHC and 55 (fifty five) for ESM. Aspirants may use www.sssc.gov.in website apply from 20th March 2017 to 18th April 2017.
Total Number of Vacancies: 229
Post Name: Stenographer Grade III
Recruitment Portal: www.sssc.gov.in
Educational Qualification: Aspirants interested in Punjab & Haryana High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2017 2018 should have Graduation Degree (BA / B.Sc / B.Com / BCA) or other equivalent qualification with proficiency in computer application.
Age Limit: Date to calculate cut off age is 1st January 2017.
- Lower age condition: 18 years
- Upper age limit: 37 years for General candidates, 42 years for SC/BC/OBC of Punjab and 45 years for candidates who already in government organization.
Fee charges: Pay following mentioned fee charges through system generated challan in any Branch of State Bank of India.
General Candidates / Candidates of Other States: Rs. 1000/- (Rupee one thousand only)
- SC / BC / OBC / ESM: Rs. 250/- (Rupee two hundred fifty only)
- General (PHC Punjab): Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
- SC / BC / OBC / ESM: Rs. 125/- (Rupee one hundred twenty five only)
How to Apply for High Court of Punjab and Haryana Recruitment
Society for Centralized Recruitment of Staff in Subordinate Courts has started online registration process for 229 Stenographer vacancies. All aspiring eligible person can claim for vacancies within deadlines.
Procedure to Apply Online
- First reach to SSSC web portal i.e. www.sssc.gov.in
- Registration will consist of two parts
- First complete registration part 1
- Register with website and get registration ID and password.
- Take printout of challan form and deposit fee in cash in State Bank of India
- After this complete registration part 2
- Login with registration details and fill remaining particulars correctly
- Upload signature and photograph and fill fee details
- Lock & Submit application form
- Take printout
- Opening Date of Online Gateway: 20th March 2017
- Last Date to Complete Registration Step I: 18th April 2017
- Last Date to Deposit Fee Charges: 20th April 2017
- Last Date to Complete Registration Step II: 21st April 2017
- Date of Exam: May 2017
High Court of Punjab & Haryana Recruitment-176 Peon, Chowkida
Total Number of Vacancies: 176
- Peon: 126
- Chowkidar: 13
Notification No: RB-IV-10/2016 – 2017
Educational Qualification: Huge number of people ready to apply for High Court Punjab & Haryana at Chandigarh Peon Vacancies 2016 – 2017. So minimum academic qualification is Middle Standard Pass or Equivalent qualification.
Age Limit: Date for calculating cut off age is 1st Jan 2016
- Lower age condition: 18 years
- Upper age limit: 35 years
Fee Charges: Aspirants have to make a Demand Draft of Rs.250/- (Rs.150/- for reserved Categories) in favour of ‘Registrar General, High Court Of Punjab & Haryana Chandigarh.
Closing Date of Application Window: 09th November 2016
High Court of Punjab & Haryana Recruitment – 561 Clerk
Upcoming Jobs: According to information revealed in S.S.S.C website new vacancies approved in Subordinate courts of Punjab. This time 561 seats will fill up by authority through Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2016 for clerk posts. We are waiting SSSC Punjab Notification 2016 to update following space.
Exclusive government job opportunity of people of Punjab completed graduation and seeking clerical jobs. Government of Punjab notified about upcoming vacancies in Subordinate Courts of Punjab. Society for Centralized Recruitment of Staff in Subordinate Courts has issued new vacancy circular for clerical posts. According to High Court of Punjab & Haryana Recruitment 2016 – 2017 notification total 561 vacancies approved by authority for Clerk through direct recruitment project. Aspiring candidates may use www.sssc.gov.in recruitment portal to register for Punjab HC Clerk vacancies online mode. Thousands of Punjab’s graduate job seekers decided to use this golden chance. Apply online system will works online at SSSC website from 26th September 2016 and after 30 days on 24th October 2016 registration process will complete. After deadline SSSC clerk registration will close.
Updates: Authority updated S.S.S.C website with latest vacancies. According to advertisement total 561 vacancies approved for Clerk vacancies. Out of which 236 clerk vacancy open for unreserved / general category, 113 for Mazhbi Sikh, Balmiki, SC, 51 for BC/OBC, 31 for PHC and remaining for ESM. Apply online at www.sssc.gov.in website from 26th September 2016 to 24th October 2016.
High Court of Punjab & Haryana Vacancy Details
Total Number of Vacancies: 561
Post Name: Clerk
Recruitment Portal: sssc.gov.in
Educational Qualification: Thousand of people want to apply for SSSC Subordinate Court Punjab Clerk Recruitment 2016. Minimum academic qualification is BA / B.Sc / B.Sc or other bachelor degree from a recognized university. Aspirant must have passed Punjab in 10th class. Proficiency in operation of computers (words processing and spread sheets)
Age Limit: Date for calculating cut off age is 1st January 2016
Lower age condition: 18 years
Upper age limit: 37 years for General, 42 for SC of Punjab, BC/OBC 42 years.
Application Fee: For General Candidates Rs.1000/- For SC/BC/OBC/ESM of State of Punjab Candidates Rs.500/- For PHC of Punjab (General Rs.500/- & For SC/BC/OBC/ESM Rs.125/-) through Challan.
Selection Process: SSSC will issue Punjab & Haryana High Court Clerk Admit Card 2016 for written exam.
- Opening date of Clerk registration online gateway: 24th September 2016
- Closing Date of Registration of application (Step one): 24th October 2016
- Last date to make payment of fee in SBI: 27th October 2016
- Last date to complete online form (step two): 27th October 2016
High Court of Punjab & Haryana Recruitment 2017 web article updated with 561 clerk vacancies in Subordinate Courts of Punjab. Register with govtjobform.in for all clerk vacancies, Punjab government jobs and employment news direct into your email inbox.